Polestar Forum banner
1321 - 1333 of 1333 Posts

· Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
782 Posts
I can definitely get mine to work side to side, but it needs to be a big sweeping motion.
Either way this requires the ability to balance on one foot. "Simon says stand on one foot, Simon says kick your other foot, now slip on the ice." I didn't say Simon says.
Isn't there a button on our key fobs? 😂

· Registered
10,814 Posts
Only in the US.
This is odd, because it didn't used to be that way. My old Volvos only had 1. And I thought the idea of having 1 was to make your car standout in the fog, or to be used as a parking light if you are parked on the street (in Europe). For the life of me I can't see why they started to go with 2 here. Maybe some weird US regulation 🤷‍♂️

· Registered
2,311 Posts
My 850R has only 1 fog light and it is quite bright. I will often get suggestions that one of my brake lights are out when I use them though. 😏

Reactions: JRRF

· Administrator
2,864 Posts
To access climate and get rid of it without the button; simply swipe up anywhere from the bottom toolbar on the infotainment to show climate, and then swipe anywhere on the climate screen to get rid of it.

· Registered
1,055 Posts
To access climate and get rid of it without the button; simply swipe up anywhere from the bottom toolbar on the infotainment to show climate, and then swipe anywhere on the climate screen to get rid of it.
That's one way. I find it easier to just press on the fan icon and it takes you to the same page. Then press on the fan icon to get back to where you were. Either way work quickly

· Registered
10,814 Posts
That's one way. I find it easier to just press on the fan icon and it takes you to the same page. Then press on the fan icon to get back to where you were. Either way work quickly
The benefit of the swipe is that you don't have to take your eyes off the road to point...until you get to the HVAC screen and actually have to do something 😂

1321 - 1333 of 1333 Posts