Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just clicking through the owners manual and read about what to do when you are not using the car for a longer time 1 month or longer. What i am reading there are manual tasks of checking the battery.
In my opinion this should all be dealt with the google software and the phones app. I don’t see the point of check that myself. I would expect to get an alert on my mobile.
Another cool thing would be if there are APIs which I could consume myself. Has anybody hear anything in that direction?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I am just clicking through the owners manual and read about what to do when you are not using the car for a longer time 1 month or longer. What i am reading there are manual tasks of checking the battery.
In my opinion this should all be dealt with the google software and the phones app. I don’t see the point of check that myself. I would expect to get an alert on my mobile.
Another cool thing would be if there are APIs which I could consume myself. Has anybody hear anything in that direction?
Have fun! : Automotive | Android Open Source Project

Further upside is in principle whatever you do for the P2, with good coding practices, should be able to apply to the XC40 recharge and any other future android automotive running cars.

·
Registered
105 Posts
What kind of things does the manual say you have to do with checking the battery? If it's not too complicated I don't mind doing it myself, it helps you get more familiar with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts