Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm just wondering what other cars people have sitting alongside their Polestar 2. I'm assuming for most families it will be the only car on the drive, I just thought it might be interesting to know what other cars people might have access to?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, it is just my previous car and I haven't gotten around to getting rid of it yet, but anyway:

Subaru Legacy Turbo 200 BJF (1992)

For a while both that and my PS2 were unique in Finland (of actively registered and inspected cars), but I believe there is now at least one other imported PS2.

·
Registered
195 Posts
2016 MX5 with BBR turbo and Ohlins dampers.
2016 Abarth 595 convertible.

Toying with the idea of getting rid of one or both.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2019 XC90 R "Polestar"

Previous vehicle 2011 XC70
I guess we're Volvo fans!

Reactions: Pejorative

·
Registered
2021 2
2,202 Posts
The incredibly exciting 2014 Toyota Camry LE

Which works incredibly well as a family hauler, I’d say as good if not better than most of the compact/midsize crossover/SUVs out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
2017 Volvo XC60
2014 Fiat Panda
2012 Fiat 500

One of the Fiats is on the 'to go' list. I think it will be the 500 as I love driving the Panda 🐼

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All,

I'm just wondering what other cars people have sitting alongside their Polestar 2. I'm assuming for most families it will be the only car on the drive, I just thought it might be interesting to know what other cars people might have access to?

My second car is this 2011 homemade convertible. Low on Hp, low milage but very cheap to rechrge

1 - 20 of 90 Posts