Polestar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
These two only shared the garage overnight . Received the Polestar yesterday and my lovely BMW 440 is at the end of the lease and going back today .
There is a BMW R1200 GS hiding behind the 440 and a 2007 Honda S2000 will be taking its place for the summer .

·
Registered
187 Posts
Electric conversion?
no, still the 6 cylinders from the origin but fully restored...however, I am wondering if I should look at an electric conversion. Looks too expensive so far and I wonder if that would not reduce the car value over time.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
614 Posts
Audi A5 Cabriolet TFSI quattro, seen here in a place it used to visit far to often before I got the Polestar 2

I still love it, especially for long road trips, but shifting 10k miles a year to the Polestar meant the Polestar lease is paid for by the fuel savings alone!

If I just want to go from A to B with minimum fuss I grab the Polestar keys, if I want to enjoy going from A to B I grab the Audi keys.

Update: I should not be moaning about fuel consumption and not mention this Mustang Ieased while living in LA:

As you can probably tell I like white convertibles.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Audi A5 Cabriolet TFSI quattro, seen here in a place it used to visit far to often before I got the Polestar 2

View attachment 4965

I still love it, especially for long road trips, but shifting 10k miles a year to the Polestar meant the Polestar lease is paid for by the fuel savings alone!

If I just want to go from A to B with minimum fuss I grab the Polestar keys, if I want to enjoy going from A to B I grab the Audi keys.

Update: I should not be moaning about fuel consumption and not mention this Mustang Ieased while living in LA:

View attachment 4966
As you can probably tell I like white convertibles.
Fuel is somewhat cheaper over there! We hired 30ft petrol RVs with huge tanks and it still cost less to fill than my Merc R class 320 diesel!
White Mustangs bring back memories of our honeymoon on Maui when we rented one! Amazing what they can do off road. ;) (Going back a bit).

·
Registered
Oct '20 / VIN47xx. Void, Slate, 20"
535 Posts
Wife’s car is a 2017 VW Golf 1.4 TSI R-line.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,438 Posts
I said cayman gts, but technically it is this as we have taken a break in Dorset. View attachment 4971
What's the range on that thing? I bet the aerodynamics really hurt it and it uses a lot of battery to heat up in the first 10 miles :).

41 - 60 of 90 Posts