Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's never boring owning a Polestar 2. We've had quite a number of issues which seem to spring out of nowhere. The latest (car hates being parked on a hill in the dark, so goes for a late night automated drive to relocate) is the best yet!
Does anyone feel like predicting what future issues could be? I don't think it's possible to be too bizarre.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My prediction is The android system will get stuck playing nothing but simply red songs with no way to turn it off or down.
If you don’t know me by now I should tell you, that would be real bad. Like you took a new flame to my face while you were holding back the ears.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,586 Posts
My prediction is The android system will get stuck playing nothing but simply red songs with no way to turn it off or down.
With "red song" being a CCP anthem of course

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Polestar Jousting. Both start at opposite ends of a run , head towards each other and see if the collision avoidance try's to swerve you in to the oncoming vehicle's lane (or both swerve at the same time and miss each other).
🤣- this is in the top 3 posts I’ve read on here

·
Registered
2021 2
2,586 Posts
Unlikely. It’s proven to be impossible to resume music when you get back into the car 🤣
Ive had the converse situation. Listening to radio. Call comes in which I take hands free via Bluetooth. Park and leave continuing call on phone. As I lock up I notice stereo has resumed with the car supposedly being “off”

guessing Bluetooth disconnecting led to the infotainment not turning off with the car.

I’m sure this is a source of 12V drainage/outages folks have had

1 - 14 of 14 Posts