Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
In the winter (or if it's pouring rain), if I'm not starting in a garage or not going on a long trip, my jacket is on.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
In the winter (or if it's pouring rain), if I'm not starting in a garage or not going on a long trip, my jacket is on.
Particularly if I'm parking in some large lot where I'll be far away from the building and have to walk in the cold/rain.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So you then drive in a soaking wet jacket? I know weave tech has been described as wetsuit-like, but come on!!! I expect that bullshine from @JRRF , but you can do better.
Moderators, time to start banning a few of these bumpkins

·
Registered
293 Posts
So you then drive in a soaking wet jacket? I know weave tech has been described as wetsuit-like, but come on!!! I expect that bullshine from @JRRF , but you can do better.
Moderators, time to start banning a few of these bumpkins
If you ever meet up with other drivers, there is a part of me that hopes it rains just to see the horror in your face as some get into their cars without taking their coats off.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just thought I'd let you know I picked up my coat to go our and remembered this thread so didn't wear it in the car.

You've changed me!
Right choice, wrong reason.
Every journey starts with a single step. There's hope for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts