Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm quite annoyed by this. Maybe it just flew off while driving, maybe somebody took it, maybe a car or bicycle hit my car (but I don't see any scratches or dents). I've actually gone through literally minutes worth of dashcam footage ( :) ) but did not see anything worth investigating.

Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I think so. But of course you will never see it 😆. Does a tree make a sound in the woods if no one is around to hear it?
Absolutely. Who are we humans? So conceited to think our presence defines reality? Have no other beings the ability to hear? Is not sound defined by physics regardless of the presence of sensors!?!?

(sheesh)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, they only wash the headlights when they are turned on (the headlights, not the washers. Well, actually, those as well... but you get the idea :) ).

These are not available on MY22 cars by the way! I mean the washers this time, not the headlights :)

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Absolutely. Who are we humans? So conceited to think our presence defines reality? Have no other beings the ability to hear? Is not sound defined by physics regardless of the presence of sensors!!

(sheesh)
It was a joke. You're talking to a guy with an astrophysics degree. We humans are nothing more than a higher developed organism -- so much so that we are capable of self-aggrandizement. 🤓

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
and if the tree falling is making a sound or not, the spray from headlight washers is quite visible when driving even if you do not observe the device itself popping out from the bumper
I don't think I ever saw this work in all the time I had my S80 😕

·
Registered
308 Posts
It was a joke. You're talking to a guy with an astrophysics degree. We humans are nothing more than a higher developed organism -- so much so that we are capable of self-aggrandizement. 🤓
An astrophysics degree? Then perhaps you can tell me what is the sound of a tree falling in space?
Firstly we need to define falling in space....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts