Polestar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
MY22 Pilot Plus LRDM on 20s, Magnesium
165 Posts
The only thing I can assume, is that one of the other criteria further up the order page has not yet been confirmed/activated?

If you have the app, use the chat to us feature and they should be able to explain quicker than an email chain ever would

·
Registered
Void | LRDM | Pilot/Plus | Towbar | Delivery 2022???
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I can assume, is that one of the other criteria further up the order page has not yet been confirmed/activated?
Nothing else to be selected. I have used 'chat' and a case has been raised. This was more "has anyone else seen this in the past", with a hope I can expedite the solution.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah i posted as such on the delivery thread, its the same for me. I don't have a registration number? not sure if i should before i accept delivery, but i got the email saying i can save the date, and mines greyed out like yours, and weirdly they only give you 2 days to select it, so not sure whats going on.

Also, my dates are 22nd and 23rd of August

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's the last hurdle. It's damn frustrating. I've had 2 communications from Polestar to date, 1) setup Polestar Id, 2) Save the date - and I can't even do the second!
Yeah same as... its annoying as its saying i can have it from the 22nd of August which is amazing for me, saves me MOT, Tax and insurance on my existing car which all run out end of August... but i don't know if its guaranteed yet until i can confirm the delivery lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just as a heads up, I asked customer service to confirm the date for me over the weekend. This morning I've my delivery confirmation email. The website is still borked, but at least I can see my confirmation.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just as a heads up, I asked customer service to confirm the date for me over the weekend. This morning I've my delivery confirmation email. The website is still borked, but at least I can see my confirmation.
Yes i've just done the same thing, annoying because i spoke to CS on Friday and they said their IT department would look at it, and i don't really care, i just want to book my delivery slot in lol. They should of offered to do it for me if that was an option.

I haven't got my confirmation email yet, but when i do i will report back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've spoken to my lease company this morning as well and they always seem to have problems with Polestar!!
I don't know what my lease company are smoking. They didn't have any idea I had a VIN, or a Reg... let alone the delivery booking. They are now running around like headless chickens to get everything in place in time.

As an aside, once you do have a confirmed delivery date, it may be worth heading over to www.polestarinsurance.co.uk for a quote. The premium was laughable, at least for me, however they have given me 7 days 'driveaway' insurance free gratis!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts