Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Void | LRDM | Pilot/Plus | Towbar | Delivery 2022???
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced this bizarre behaviour on the website? I literally cannot "Save the date", as it's all greyed out.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Logo Brand

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I can assume, is that one of the other criteria further up the order page has not yet been confirmed/activated?
Nothing else to be selected. I have used 'chat' and a case has been raised. This was more "has anyone else seen this in the past", with a hope I can expedite the solution.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the last hurdle. It's damn frustrating. I've had 2 communications from Polestar to date, 1) setup Polestar Id, 2) Save the date - and I can't even do the second!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just as a heads up, I asked customer service to confirm the date for me over the weekend. This morning I've my delivery confirmation email. The website is still borked, but at least I can see my confirmation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've spoken to my lease company this morning as well and they always seem to have problems with Polestar!!
I don't know what my lease company are smoking. They didn't have any idea I had a VIN, or a Reg... let alone the delivery booking. They are now running around like headless chickens to get everything in place in time.

As an aside, once you do have a confirmed delivery date, it may be worth heading over to www.polestarinsurance.co.uk for a quote. The premium was laughable, at least for me, however they have given me 7 days 'driveaway' insurance free gratis!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts