Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah i posted as such on the delivery thread, its the same for me. I don't have a registration number? not sure if i should before i accept delivery, but i got the email saying i can save the date, and mines greyed out like yours, and weirdly they only give you 2 days to select it, so not sure whats going on.

Also, my dates are 22nd and 23rd of August

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's the last hurdle. It's damn frustrating. I've had 2 communications from Polestar to date, 1) setup Polestar Id, 2) Save the date - and I can't even do the second!
Yeah same as... its annoying as its saying i can have it from the 22nd of August which is amazing for me, saves me MOT, Tax and insurance on my existing car which all run out end of August... but i don't know if its guaranteed yet until i can confirm the delivery lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just as a heads up, I asked customer service to confirm the date for me over the weekend. This morning I've my delivery confirmation email. The website is still borked, but at least I can see my confirmation.
Yes i've just done the same thing, annoying because i spoke to CS on Friday and they said their IT department would look at it, and i don't really care, i just want to book my delivery slot in lol. They should of offered to do it for me if that was an option.

I haven't got my confirmation email yet, but when i do i will report back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just been confirmed through CS as the website is still borked, email come through all though it does say this...

"I can confirm that your delivery has been booked for 22nd August in a PM slot. This can be any time between 8am and 1pm"

lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts