Polestar Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Couldn't spend the holiday with family this year, so I decided to wrap my center console with some assistance from my partner. First time I've ever wrapped anything, and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it turned out to be (just slow and steady). I decided to go with a matte black honeycomb texture (may not appeal to everyone, but I feel like it works with the interior), and I'm super stoked with how it turned out. Thanks for everyone on here giving me the motivation to do it!

Automotive tire Grille Automotive exterior Automotive design Bumper
Vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Steering part Steering wheel
Motor vehicle Automotive design Fixture Steering wheel Steering part

·
Registered
6 Posts
Couldn't spend the holiday with family this year, so I decided to wrap my center console with some assistance from my partner. First time I've ever wrapped anything, and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it turned out to be (just slow and steady). I decided to go with a matte black honeycomb texture (may not appeal to everyone, but I feel like it works with the interior), and I'm super stoked with how it turned out. Thanks for everyone on here giving me the motivation to do it!

View attachment 9152 View attachment 9153 View attachment 9154
This looks incredible!

·
Registered
164 Posts

Here you go my good sir. I had my whole front and pillars wrapped as well, but always enjoy doing a little ppf myself.
ok now I have two related questions.

first what are the other patterns that come with the console pattern? The image is poo so I can’t tell for sure but it looks like it includes the screen and maybe the steering wheel buttons?

and second, how hard is it to put these on? Never done one before and I don’t know if they require removal of the console as well?

·
Registered
21’ Snow Performance Pack.
89 Posts
Screen, steering wheel buttons. Could pose difficult if you’ve never applied PPF. You need a slip solution and silicone squeegee to get a perfect invisible install.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Screen, steering wheel buttons. Could pose difficult if you’ve never applied PPF. You need a slip solution and silicone squeegee to get a perfect invisible install.
i think I saw some install kits on the site…

did you install in place or did you remove? The steering wheel button film would be awesome, especially if they were matte.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts