Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought maybe those of us who are waiting would find a bit of relief in a thread like this...

So what makes you or your significant others know that you've spent too much time obsessing over this car?

Reactions: polerad

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I've been thinking too long about this car when I find myself annoyed, now more than ever, that I have to stop to fill up the tank on my wife's car that I'm borrowing.

I've never had a BEV! Why the hell would I already find it annoying that I have to stop for gas?! I've been stopping for gas since the 1970's when I started driving!!

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I've been thinking too long about this car because my wife's ICE car seems a bit lurchy when I get going from a stop and as it's automatically shifting gears.

What?! I've always had gears in my cars before! Why is this bothering me now?!

Reactions: ChiefEngineer

·
Registered
255 Posts
When the default text to type in muscle memory begins with "pole..". I find myself starting to type out "polestar" to either get to this forum, the Swedish forum or the polestar website.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
926 Posts
When your better half knows instinctively when you have a scowl that you're annoyed because of one or more of:
... your Polestar isn't here yet
... you have no idea when your Polestar may show up
... you can't drive your current car like the Polestar (>400 hp, instant torque, and that lateral grip is addictive)
... you're still pumping gas into an ICE (which btw 100% fits your needs currently, has more space, is squishier over bumps making for a net smoother ride, though yeah with gobs of body roll)
... you can't switch music or navigation while driving with a simple "Hey Google...." and feel the need to fiddle with your phone (or, the horror, ask someone human, like said better half to help you out...)
... your home EVSE is taunting you with its glow
... your Polestar isn't here yet

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't know that there were Polestar hoodies!!!
(It's sort of an inside joke on the forum here after a false post that you get a free hoodie on delivery.)

Reactions: ricisbest

·
Registered
255 Posts
(It's sort of an inside joke on the forum here after a false post that you get a free hoodie on delivery.)
Forum joke indeed but ETmr and I have been seeing actual polestar hoodies. But they'll be ones that Polestar and Volvo employees here in Gothenburg have got through their jobs... Not something the public can get. :(

The one I saw was black with the polestar logo embroidered on the right shoulder blade area and polestar printed. On the left bicep. I didn't see the front.

Reactions: ETmr
1 - 20 of 59 Posts