Polestar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2022 PoleStar 2 - Dual Motors - Void
560 Posts
It was really any EV that would give us a reasonable lease deal. PS2 is a good car, but it had the best lease deal by far. XC40 and C40 were ridiculous, they wanted $5K down and $1200 a month!!. EV6 and Ioniq5, they wanted $5K down and $8-900 a month!! i4 is DISGUSTING!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🥴
If you want to know disgusting, American Car dealerships, or "Stealerships" as I call them. I will never in my life buy another car from a dealership. With companies like Polestar, Tesla, Rivian etc you know what you are paying for in advanced. When you buy from a dealership, you may have negociated in good faith, but when the car comes the dealer may tack on additional cost which they call ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) or they may raise the ADM. In the case of my brother in law buying a Toyota Sienna, they raised the ADM from $6K to $10K

·
Registered
⬛ 👨🏻‍✈️➕ 🐄.
161 Posts
If you're thinking about buying a Polestar 2, because you know, you actually like it - don't pass it up over the tax credit. If you keep your car for ~6 years, are you really going to buy a car you don't care for as much over $1250 a year!? Is the credit nice? Yeah. Is it worth passing up a car you truly want? I'm not so sure. $1250 is the new $725, anyway.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice thread to start a conversation I was also curious about.
We now have a Chevrolet Bolt. Absolutely great car. We have owned it for over 3 years no issues whatsoever.
That being said we would like to have all wheel drive and a little more comfort and size range etc.
Loved the Ioniq and EV6 and was ready to purchase until the price gouging tactics from Hyundai and Kia started, or "Market adjustment" as they like to call it. Also considered Tesla until I saw and read about Polestar. We drove to Portland and loved the car, Ordered one with a $500 deposit and an expected delivery in Oct.
The the new EV tax credit was signed and immediately raised the price of the P2 $7500. We were disappointed but I just couldn't justify that much of an increase so will probably cancel my order if nothing changes.
We recently tested the Tesla model Y and LOVED it!. We will be ordering one as soon as I can verify that Tesla will qualify
For the credit.
I am probably sounding like a cheapskate but I like to think I am just being frugal.
After all $61000 is a lot of bucks to spend on an automobile!
Can't blame you re. the tax credit; it makes a difference for sure. On the Bolt, one of my good friends is into his 2nd and really likes it. He actually bought a Tesla Model 3 when the lease on his 1st Bolt ended but took it back a couple of days after delivery because he missed the Bolt so much!

·
Registered
'22 PS2 LRDM / Magnesium / Pilot / Plus
60 Posts
Pretty much nothing else. The P2 is the first to really interest me outside of Tesla, and I've come to despise Tesla in recent years.

Despite the number of EVs that have been releasing recently, the only real direct competitors to the P2 are the Model 3 and maybe the i4. But I despise Tesla, and the i4 is both ugly to my eyes and more expensive. Sure, the ioniq 5/EV6 and Mustang Mach E exist but I didn't want a crossover/SUV (though the look of the ioniq has grown on me). And... that's basically it for what's available in this segment.

So the Model 3 is really the only thing I "considered" and by considered I mean I barely looked at it except as a point of reference for the P2 - despite knowing I was never going to buy a Model 3, I would also be stupid to not at least compare the two given that the 3 pretty much sets the bar for this price bracket.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Nice thread. Good to see the thought process of people and how different the trims are in the different countries. Here in Australia we don't have much choice in terms of EV's and so this is how we went about ordering the P2.

Volvo XC40 Recharge - similar to the P2 and is cheaper if you spec the P2 to the same trim level (has more factory fitted options). In fact the only thing you chose is the colour and that is it. Not a bad car but it just did not feel as nimble as the P2 and I am not really into the SUV thing plus the delivery time back in June was for March - April 2023.

BMW i4 eDrive40 - pricey in Australia but has a lot of the features as standard (leather seats, heat pump, advanced parking assist, sunroof, etc). Both my wife and I didn't mind the looks but it sat too low to the ground and the rear comfort was not that good. Current backlog and the delivery estimate was mid to late 2023.

Tesla Model 3 - just no. Thanks to the fanbois and fangirls and Elon's antics. Also the overly minimalist interior does not do it for us.

Ioniq 5 - really liked the car and the wife even likes the ones we have seen on the road. But in Australia you cannot test drive one and have to buy it on a really crappy online only sales model where they do a limited release of the cars and you have 5 minutes to complete your order and put your deposit otherwise the allocation is exhausted. You cannot go to a dealer to put a deposit or even check out the car. Was also more expensive than the P2. But the main thing was not being able to test drive the car and I am not putting down that much money for a car without sitting and driving it first.

EV6 - liked the interior of this better than the Ioniq 5 (in images only since I have not seen one up close or sit in one either). But similar to the Ioniq 5, no test drives available here in Sydney. Contacted a dealer and they said they would get in touch with dates but never called me back. Is significantly more expensive than the P2 and the dealers already have over 2000 orders waiting when only 500 cars were delivered to Australia this year. So the wait time for the EV6 is about 3 years.

Polestar 2 - liked the looks and drove well on the pothole laden roads here in Sydney. The interior was a little bit cramped but we can live with it. Would have loved to get the HK sound system but nothing else from the Plus pack. Performance was better than the i4 (DM vs SM) and was significantly cheaper than the i4. Even equally specced the Polestar was about $10k cheaper than the i4. And could get it delivered this year. Had some issues with the original order but all in the past now. Picking it up this Thursday. Can't wait. 🥳

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
We did our search 2019-20 and then again in 2021. In each case the P*2 was the clear winner.

2019-20 search (1st purchase)
IPace - Nice looking in and out and really nice driving. But poor infotainment, range, charging, and overall interior packaging given its size and price. And no OEM tow package that could our bike rack. For a rather expensive car both then and now. Also made vroom-vroom noises that couldn't be turned off then.

etron - Great lease deals at the time made it same/simialr price to a P*2, which seriously tempted me. But, just wasn't for us. Too big and wafty. It's a big comfortable SUV and we wanted a more compact sedan. Also its poor range didn't help.

TM3 - Just didn't feel worth its price (and now it's even more expensive!). Everything about it felt unrefined - design, build quality, noise and ride quality. And we hate its everything-through-the-touchscreen and no driver dash setup. It wins on range, charging, and software. But not enough to sway us. This was reaffirmed when we rented a Model 3 recently on a 5 day trip.

Niro/Kona/Bolt/Leaf - All much cheaper than the P*2 by price but also in terms of feel. And all functionally smaller. And we felt we wanted something that felt nicer.

2021 search, considered and un-considered the above and also considered:

TMY - Lots more space. But even more choppy ride and I think noisier on the highway. Worse driving than the TM3. Same touchscreen-for-all setup that we hate. Looks even worse. Confirmed recently when we rented one and my wife and in laws hated it.

XC40/C40 - Same passenger space and slightly more cargo space than the Polestar. But more expensive. For less range and worse driving.

And since then have test drove anything else that came out, mostly out of curiosity and as part of my EVangelizing. But also every time my TCAM went out I felt the need to get backups lined up.

i4 - Plusher ride and significantly quieter. But more disconnected ride. I really didn't get the infotainment setup. And back seat was even more cramped and has functionally less cargo space. And more expensive. Not to mention a face only a mutter could love.

Ioniq5 - I love the 800v platform. And I like the design in pictures. and much more space than the P*2. But felt plasticky/cheap in person. Infotainment nowhere near as nice. And definitely not as nice driving. Range is net similar.

EV6 - See Ioniq5 pros/cons except has more range. But not enough to overcome that it just felt not as nice a place to be. We haven't been put out enough on our P*2 road trips for the range/charging benefits to sway us.

GV60 - looks even worse to us than Ioniq5/EV6. And its more expensive. And if anything the worst range. Yeah no.

ID4 - Looks like a nice functional people hauler. but - I have very little faith in VW being able to deliver at all and especially on the software front. Also, not as nice driving as the P*2, which still feels to us like a more premium product.

TMS/TMX - after renting an X for a trip, I think we'll only get a Tesla as a rental car. It works well for the road trip. But Tesla's whole schtick just doesn't feel worth the prices they charge. The Model X felt marginally more nice to us than a Chrysler Pacifica.

Now, we still love our P*2s and if nothing else presents itself we might even buy out the one that's currently leased.

But I do think we need a car with more people/cargo carrying capacity and would like to have closer to 300 mi range and faster charging to allow more comfortable road tripping when one of our parents joins (which is happening more and more) - and >100 kWh battery, ~200kW charging cars are coming out. So I'm keeping my eyes out.

And I think it's unfortunately TBD on whether Polestar can get their act together on the software front to offer a reliable longer term ownership experience.

We have deposits on the R1S, Lucid Air, Lyriq.... and will probably put deposits on the P*3, P*4, and Embla/EXC90 depending on what's revealed re those specs.
I already have analogous concerns re reliability for Rivian and Lucid (esp Lucid, its software on the test drive did not inspire confidence). And the Lyriq will be the first EV from its marque; though hopefully GM's knowledge base from Chevy transfers.

If Polestar/Volvo can get their reliability act together, we'll stick with the brand/family. If not, will have a decision to make in 2024 when our lease is up and/or when the cars we have deposits on show up.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
We weren’t shopping for an EV. Just shopping for a replacement car as the Audi we had in order still didn’t get a build slot. Booked test drive on Wednesday after having to explain to my wife what it is but she loved the looks. Drove it on the Sunday. Placed the order on the Monday. Paid the cash 2.5 months later when it was delivered.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had told my wife the next car I purchased would be an EV, I wouldn't even consider an ICE vehicle. When I saw that commercial for the Polestar 2 during the super bowl I was instantly intrigued. After doing a ton of online research and watching a lot of reviews on Youtube I decided to put a deposit on one. The only other car I considered was a Tesla model 3, but couldn't get over the styling, and you see so many of them they're boring now. Placed my order early March, LRDM, Void, Pilot, Plus, leather and 20" wheels. It must have just been the righht combo because within a couple days it showed delivery in late June, that date never changed, and I took delevery just after June 20. Buying expereince was great and so far the car has been great.

As for dealer mark ups on other brands, it annoys me. A friend of mine was at a local Ford dealer, they had a new Lightning, MSRP about $90k, "market adjustment" of another $38k! They also had there 3/4 and 1 ton Powestrokes with a market adjustment of $10k.

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
37 Posts
We currently have the P2 and just took delivery of our Rivian R1T. We traded in our 2019 Audi E-tron for the Rivian.

We are 12 months into our P2 lease, and so far the short list to replace the P2 is all over the place. A Polestar 3 will be considered, but price and lease rates will be a factor. I would definitely consider an Ioniq 5 or BMW i4 next time. Ideally whatever replaces the P2 will have a larger hatch area for our dogs. I don't want a full size SUV, but more of a wagon. If someone like Volvo introduce a V60/V90 electric wagon, that would be top of my list.

The Rivian R1T may be replaced by a Rivian R1S SUV. We originally had a Launch Edition R1S reserved, but when they kept getting delayed we switched it to the truck. We just put in a new order for the R1S in July, but that probably won't be ready until 2024. However after having the truck for a couple of months, it will be really hard to get rid of. We love this thing.

Outside of Rivian, I would definitely consider another 3-row SUV as a replacement for the R1T. XC90 EV or EV9 are high on the list. But assuming the Rivian treats us well, we will probably stick with their vehicles for now.

·
Registered
491 Posts
A different route to many.

Having looked at an EV in my previous job I’d ordered a Peugeot e-208 GT; I’m not a fan of large cars and my first car was a 205; the range for my 75 mile commute was more than sufficient.

Change of jobs and 115 mile commute but still wanted an e-208; however I got an extended test drive and found that after an hour in the drivers seat my upper back was starting to hurt - I also tried a Citroën e-C4 which was supremely comfortable but tried a Polestar 2 the same day and was sold. The Ioniq5 had only just been launched and couldn’t get to drive one as it’s really the only other car that appealed. Like the Kona but they were messing about with the spec and price when I ordered so g

I don’t like SUV’s so Audi, Merc both out of it and I didn’t want a BMW (the i3 is nice, but none of the others appeal). Elon Stavro Blowhard leaves me cold as do his products so the choice was actually quite limited.

Next time the options will be wider and I might just try the e-Megane and e-308 rather than automatically getting another; the Peugeot appeals being a smaller car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Pretty consistent with many other responders here (short list when I bought in May 2021 was P2, Mach e, Model Y). Plus, the latter two both had terrible leases. Overall, I have loved my P2 and can't think of anything in my budget that I'd rather have.

Was just reading about market share. Tesla still way dominant (but losing share overall, as one can expect with more and more options). Clearly Hyundai/Kia is killing it given their gains. Honestly, am disappointed with Volvo/Polestar showing here:

Electric Vehicle Sales and Market Share (US - Updated Monthly) - YAA (joinyaa.com)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your short list and deciding factors are basically identical to mine. I could have written that post verbatim.

Nice to hear though. I am days away for taking delivery, and am occasionally thinking, “am I making an irrational emotional decision picking the P2 over a Tesla or Ioniq or others which, on paper, may be a more “reasonable” choice? Nah!

·
Registered
124 Posts
My shortlist was P2, i4 and ioniq 5:

Ioniq 5 - My test drive turned out to underwhelming - then again they only had the rwd SEL and I was interested in the limited. The interior felt a little cheap for msrp. Additionally, dealer markup was anywhere between $5k - $8k and I just refused to pay that.

i4 - the grill is ummm an acquired taste. The cabin felt a bit cramped (less cramped than the P2). ride quality and handling were quite good. The big turn off for me was availability. The build time would have been at least 9 months which worked out because the '23 lost safety features that the '22 had. Not to mention the '23 costs more and bmw turned up the nickel and dime factor quite a bit.

P2 - I really liked that i could booked the test drive online and they came to me. The higher stance of the P2 was a plus for my better half as she is an SUV person (she hated driving my A4). We both love the acceleration, the ride and handling. Wish I paid more attention to the cup holder situation during the test drive because it is quite annoying. Overall it had the best value proposition of the 3. I flirted with purchasing it but in the end decided on a 36 month lease. 3 1/2 months into my lease I have mixed feelings- mostly over cs and reliability. Looking at the line up, none of the upcoming Polestars appeal to me so I think I may start shopping around for another liftback / sedan bev in 2 years. I really liked my A4 apart from the crappy Audi app and the pre-sense, so if the A4 / A5 etron is out by the middle of '25 I'll definitely give it a look. For all those who complain about the P2's rear auto brake, it doesn't hold a candle to the whiplash inducing Audi rear pre-sense!

We also test drove a few other bevs that didn't make the cut:

mach-e - ride quality wasn't great, turning radius was garbage and huge dealer markups.

id4 - my wife liked it but definitely not my cup of tea.

tm3 / tmy - straighline acceleration was great, interior space was good, but not many other positives. Hated that everything went through the touch screen. Ride quailty wasn't up to par (probably felt worse because a lot of the roads around here are uneven). Didn't want to be associated with the cult of Musk image.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had basically settled on a choice from 3. Kia EV6, Tesla Model 3 and P*2

I loved the exterior and styling of the P*2, but i was originally put off by the whole "online sales" stuff.. I had too many questions which i couldn't easily find answers to. Things like "what if my circumstances change and could i add to my deposit?", "What about my existing car, as there is no option to trade in?". So, i kind of went back to the drawing board.

Didn't really want a Model 3 as every man and their dog seems to have one, (even out in the wilds of Cumbria) and I've always tended toward more unique cars (e.g. VXR8, RS4, WRX STi) for which i don't see very many. Then I went for a drive in a friends Model 3 and found I couldn't read, the speedo from the driver's seat due to my varifocal glasses and I really hated interior. So, no joy there.

I then went to road test the EV6 and was pleasantly surprised by it. I liked the exterior, the interior and all the gadgets. In fact, i went as far as trying to order one, but the salesman basically talked me out of it (?? strange sales tactic!). All i needed was a 4-year PCP which apparently Kia don't offer automatically, i might have even waited for the GT as well, even with that lime trim!

So then I came back to the P*2, put on the big boy pants and just got on with it. Hopefully it will actually arrive soon, but i no long have any confidence in the JSON date of the 22nd Sept as I've still not see an email!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The company I work for forced me (willingly) to electric cars, so I first started with a testdrive to experience what electric driving actually was. I wanted to prevent that I was overwhelmed by the power and souplesse, without taking care of personal interests for the longer term. The first chance I got was driving in a EV6 (basic model). Driving (namely) diesel-cars, used to the supportive sound of the engine, driving of the parking scared the hell out of me... I know women sometimes commute completely silent by broomstick, but sitting on this Dyson with wheels was a total new experience for me!

I struggled, the Kia would not make it to any list upfront and the offensive safety systems sealed the verdict. I went straight for my second choice knowing that my first choice (Ford Mustang) was not possible due to lease-restrictions: the Q4 from Audi. Then dark clouds formed above my glorious journey to sustainability: Audi was not mentioned on the list of approved cars, and that was that leaving me in total dispair.

Somehow, I managed to get myself together, and decided I had to rethink this. That was stupid: I did a testdrive in a BMW i4 and it felt like coming home (have had several BMW's before). Long story short: I drowned in the configurator and the homefront seriously questioned my mental situation when I shared the monthly payment for my quest. I had to move on very quickly, mistakes are killing in these situations. Next bus-stop was Volvo, XC40 and C40 testdrives, got used to the outside but found the inside a bit outdated for my liking. And then.... like a sunbeam in a dark era, lighting the stage.... Cupido in optima forma: a Polestar 2 in the showroom.

Done, she will arrive in December.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The P2 was the first EV I had ever test-driven. Have two family members with Teslas - one with a Model Y (2020, before prices went to the moon) and one with a Model 3 (2020, same story with prices and moon) - and I was considering both earlier this year except (1) none were available for test drives in my area and (2) I like a traditional dashboard and controls I can engage by touch without taking my eyes off the road and (3) prices ratcheted up 2-3 times while I was evaluating which made it a pretty easy hard pass with the higher prices and no (old) US Federal tax credit.

I did check out a Kia EV6, which drove quite well and had good interior dimensions, particularly in the rear seat. BUT the trunk space seemed about the same as the P2 and, more importantly, it just felt super cheap inside. Oh, did I mention the extra $10K of added dealer charges including $4K of unlimited free oil changes in the first four years? I kid you not. So the dealers took the EV6 off my list.

I really liked the look of the Ioniq 5, but supplies are tight and I don't have a Hyundai dealer all that close to me in case there were issues. Top it off with extra markups and I didn't even bother to test drive.

Similar to others, I wanted to like the BMW i4, but it's not very tall in the back seat and I've got three growing boys. Add in the higher prices and BMW's quality continuing to go down the tubes (including a dealer who argued with me last year about the X7 explaining to me that most people like the 'floaty' feel - which I thought was crap for an automaker who is known for handling) and that made it an easy pass.

The one real contender then would have been the Audi Q4 eTron. This is actually the car I was looking forward to test driving and perhaps ordering since they were announced last fall (2021) in the US market. We picked up a Q7 last year that we really like so thought this was where we would end up. But then the app to the Q7 died for five months due to "known issues" with no ETA for a fix and I got to thinking about VW's legendary reputation for quality and software engineering. Of course, no Q4's have been seen in the US until the last few weeks - after the old Federal tax credit disappeared so the lack of supply was the icing on the cake. I almost, almost, chose to keep waiting. I'm very glad that I did not.

For the P2, it's probably the car that I knew the least about. I did NOT cross-shop the XC40 Recharge or C40 mostly because I think they both look horrendous and have pitiful range. My wife has always like Volvos and while the P2 was a bit smaller than what I wanted it's wicked quick, has top-notch interior fit, finish and materials, handles well, and the tech has just plain worked. No TCAM issues, or problems with Phone As Key (PAK), kick to open trunk works every time (unlike my Q7) and more. I ordered a pre-configured in mid-June, it arrived in two weeks and I picked it up in early July (getting the old Federal tax credit, hurray!) and have never looked back. Sight lines are quite decent, except out of the rear. Trunk space is adequate and five of us can squeeze in for shorter trips without much difficulty. After purchase I've received the 2.2 and 2.3 updates OTA without issue picking up Google satellite maps and Apple Carplay post-purchase. I'm looking forward to getting my matrix LED headlights fully activated and have used EA twice in two months to pick up some free juice. In ~1,100 miles I'm averaging 27.x kWh/100 miles or almost exactly 3.6 miles/kWh, much higher than anticipated yielding a real-world range of ~270 miles for my LRDM or long enough where I never think about range or trying to figure out where chargers are, etc. Being able to recharge at home has been awesome and life-changing, I really don't like going to gas stations - what an epic waste of time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi all,

Given how many EV options have popped up in the last couple of years. I thought it would be interesting to hear which EVs were on your shortlist, why you were considering those particular EVs, and why you decided the Polestar 2 was for you. For those who have had their P2 for awhile, it would also be interesting to hear if you ever wonder if the grass would be greener with another EVs, even if not overall but in just particular features.

For me, before I placed my order for the P2, I was also strongly considering the Telsa Model 3 (long range), the Tesla Model Y, the Ioniq 5, the BMW i4, and the Audi e-tron Sportback. After renting a Telsa Model Y for a weekend, while I did enjoy driving it overall, I came to the conclusion that I want more of a traditional car setup, e.g., I want to adjust my vents, open the glovebox, move my mirrors, etc. by hand and not using a screen. I also didn't love how far Tesla took its minimalistic interiors. Also, Teslas are everywhere now where I live; I have starting counting them on my work commutes and usually see between 5-10 in just my 20 minute drive. I want something more unique. Of course range and efficiency are big selling points for Telsa, though. But in the end I decided against it, which was also helped by the fact that the Telsa Model 3 long range cannot even be ordered right now.

For the Ioniq 5, I kind of still like it, but the design may be a little too quirky for me, and I have never been a big fan of Hyundai overall. I have read the interior quality and infotainment is probably not on the same level as the P2 as well.

I decided against the BMW i4 and Audio e-tron for similar reasons. Firstly, they are more expensive than a P2, especially if you go for the e-tron S Sportback - that car lands near $100k USD. The BMW is better on price, but I have to admit I got overwhelmed trying to build one on their website due to the all the options. While on one hand it is kind of nice that there appears to be more standalone options (rather than many things being in just a couple of packs for the P2), I tried to build one by selecting all the options that would have been in the Plus and Pilot P2 packs, and in the end it felt like I was being nickel and dimed. Just looking at the cars themselves, though, for the BMW I just couldn't get past the design, both exterior and interior. It just seems less refined and less mature than the P2 . The Audi I like the design of more. I have also ridden in a co-worker's before and felt the ride was really smooth and comfortable. But I was kind of turned off by how it has less rated range than the P2.

I would love to hear your thoughts.
Interesting how limited the choices are. Here in Europe we have the Renault of course as part of the Nissan group but also the VW group of companies with Seat, Skoda, etc., the Stellantis group including Peugeot, Vauxhall and Citroen and of course the numerous Chinese EVs available (some of them very interesting - long range, fast, performance EVs.

The Chinese sell over 1/2m EVs/yr. People I’ve talked to who have no knowledge of EVs (where do you charge it? - doh) suggest they would never buy a Chinese made EV but when asked, would happily buy a Volvo. Skoda and Seat uses the VW skateboard for the IV3 and IV4 and produces the Enyaq. Have a look here. ŠKODA ENYAQ iV You guys across the pond probably don’t get these.

But of course we also get all the others mentioned above too. The Chinese made Zeeka 001 though, with its Panamera styling, 1000km of range, dual motor 3.8 secs is coming soon check it out here -
. Spoilt for choice really.

·
Registered
'22 P*2 LRDM | Midnight | Barley | Plus | Pilot | Performance
89 Posts
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance: Tried to purchase through nationwide search, though all dealers marked-up over MSRP, often $5,000 over. No way I was paying over MSRP.

VW ID4 Pro S: Infotainment crashed when presented to me for test drive. Slow, displays no state of charge, and no OTA software updates (though they were promised).

Hyundai Ioniq5 SEL: Could not find one and many dealers charging over MSRP. No route planning, no battery pre-conditioning, though love the charge rate and 800v architecture.

Tesla Model Y Performance: Did not take delivery of my order because the order was late, quality issues, and kinda over Tesla for now.

Audi E-Tron Prestige: Over-priced new and used. Poor range, consistently very good DCFC rate, kinda slow, but very comfortable. Almost purchased a 2019 E-Tron Premium Plus though could no tolerate the dealership B.S. (Leith Audi Cary, NC).

Mainly purchased the Polestar 2 because I could get it at a set price, unfortunately still had the Volvo Dealership experience (Polestar Princeton) and it was fairly slow. I do not think I would have purchased it without the Performance Pack, Pilot Pack, Plus Pack, and Nappa Leather.

Reactions: Bl4ckD0g
21 - 40 of 50 Posts