Polestar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone else get their playlists to show in youtube music? I only see "Your likes" playlist, and even that a doesn't have most of my recently added songs.

I can confirm I can see my playlists on all other devices (web browser, mobile app, etc.) but on automotive, I only see the one playlist. FWIW, I am a premium subscriber.

Things I've tried:
1) Making my playlists public (instead of private)
2) Updating youtube music to the latest version
3) Clearing storage in the hope of "resyncing" my account

·
Registered
453 Posts
I can see my playlists in YT Music, but the interface does leave much to be desired. I finally got to the point where it will cache music locally, but there's no mechanism I've found yet to force cache certain files/playlists. I'm hoping there will be an app update on AA for YT Music when we get the car update to Android 10 base. But I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Can anyone else get their playlists to show in youtube music? I only see "Your likes" playlist, and even that a doesn't have most of my recently added songs.

I can confirm I can see my playlists on all other devices (web browser, mobile app, etc.) but on automotive, I only see the one playlist. FWIW, I am a premium subscriber.
I'm also a premium subscriber and I can see playlists as well as an offline cache of downloaded music (as @**** says, there appears no way to control what's downloaded). Sometime's the car doesn't show new or updated playlists but I force it to update by swapping driver profiles (which logs it out, and logs it back in).

Try swapping driver profiles, or log out/log back in. Double check that you're logged in with the same account as your using on all other devices (sounds silly I know but worth a check)

·
Registered
Snow, Charcoal, Order No. 11024XXX, VIN: _013XXX, Prod. date 20.09.07, Deli. date 20.12.11
19 Posts
Yes, I can also confirm that swapping the profiles does the trick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts