Polestar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if people who know more think this is a likely scenario or if I've missed something?

VIN numbers in the 026XXX range we're given out in the last week of April.
Assuming that this was done just before they were loaded onto a ship, the next Wallenius Wilhelmsen sailing from Lianyungang to Zeebrugge left on the 8th of May - the Thalatta - THALATTA Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9702455) - VesselFinder - and due into Zeebrugge on the 12th June.

Does that seem realistic? Would assume that means potential end of July deliveries to the UK.

·
Registered
Still waiting ! Midnight / Charcoal Non pp
11 Posts
Was just wondering if people who know more think this is a likely scenario or if I've missed something?

VIN numbers in the 026XXX range we're given out in the last week of April.
Assuming that this was done just before they were loaded onto a ship, the next Wallenius Wilhelmsen sailing from Lianyungang to Zeebrugge left on the 8th of May - the Thalatta - THALATTA Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9702455) - VesselFinder - and due into Zeebrugge on the 12th June.

Does that seem realistic? Would assume that means potential end of July deliveries to the UK.
Just had an update from LeasePlan… with the detail from Polestar CS still attached. Mine is due into Bristol on the 8th July with delivery day end of July / beginning on August..
By using the WalleniusWilhelmsen .. I think mine will be on ‘Traviata’.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’ve had an update from synergy leasing today saying mine is due in the uk around 8th July as well. They said delivery would usually be 2-3 weeks after. My vin is 26**

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just had an update from LeasePlan… with the detail from Polestar CS still attached. Mine is due into Bristol on the 8th July with delivery day end of July / beginning on August..
By using the WalleniusWilhelmsen .. I think mine will be on ‘Traviata’.
Mine is due the same time as yours and I was told by polestar last week that it was already on the ship from China. Traviata is on its way to China so I wouldn’t have thought yours would be on there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did anyone get any further with this? I have finally had my vin and it is 266xx so just wondering if it may have been on that ship? The polestar estimate is still saying August but I'm hoping its earlier.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did anyone get any further with this? I have finally had my vin and it is 266xx so just wondering if it may have been on that ship? The polestar estimate is still saying August but I'm hoping its earlier.
I’ve not got any further other then that the lease company have said they will now get bi-weekly updates (I take it they mean every two weeks and not twice a week). Hopefully we will hear a bit more next week.

Sounds like you could be on the same boat, mines still showing as august delivery as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My car is also planned on the same date - I got the below from Polestar CS:

"I can see that your car is due to arrive in the UK in early July. This means that your delivery date will likely be either late July or early August."

The invoice I have also show planned delivery on 08/07 - so I assume this would either be on Thalatta or Themis which are the 2 vessels landing in Zeebrugge next - I don't know how long the checks and handover from Zeebrugge to the UK would take.

I have the same VIN 26***

·
Registered
Still waiting ! Midnight / Charcoal Non pp
11 Posts
Thalatta is currently docked in Bristol now. Surely it’s wouldn’t go to Zeebrugge and then return a month later.. I’m still confident they are on Traviata. Due in Bristol on the 8th.. (Also a 26**. Order confirmed 2nd Feb).

·
Registered
Waiting for PS2 in Midnight
5 Posts
Not heard anything about mine, but the VIN is 260xx so hopefully in with this batch. Too impatient 😆

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all, do you mind me asking if any of these on order are the single motor versions? Or is it wishful thinking mine will be earlier than expected! cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just hope that they have a lot of cars on that boat. As I say mine is 266xx so they need at least 600 on there. (Assuming it works that way) hopefully get another update when the cars are offloaded from the boat. The wait is killing me

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi all, do you mind me asking if any of these on order are the single motor versions? Or is it wishful thinking mine will be earlier than expected! cheers
Mine was ordered at the start of March, towards the end of the first edition versions.

Next stop Zeebrugge for the Thalatta, hopefully, everyone's car is on there!

suggests that it can carry 8000 cars!? Surely there aren't that many on these ships!

Hoping for a quick turnaround with the pre-delivery in Belgium and then back to the UK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts