Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just placed my order for a UK car in Magnesium... and having doubts! I like the look of Moon but it's a brave choice and could either look great or awful. Does anyone have any natural light pics of the Moon?
Also, is the black a 'solid' black or Metallic?
Thanks folks!
It’s a solid black.

I thought the Moon would be “old man’s beige”... however I saw a Volvo yesterday that looked like it could be 'Pebble Grey’ (Moon), if so it looked far from ‘old man beige’ and more of a titanium colour (silver with a hint of light brown) it looked very nice!

I had a Volvo S80 that was "Electric Silver" and I think that's the same as Magnesium.
The Polestar / Volvo colours are:

Thunder is Thunder Grey (728)
Magnesium is Glacier Silver (729)
Snow is Crystal White (707)
Moon is Pebble Grey (727)
Midnight is Denim Blue (723)
Void is Black Stone (019)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I assumed that was Thunder (aka ‘Primer Grey’ ;) )... but it looks nothing at all like the configurator!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My first Kawasaki Ninja was Titanium... Or OldManBeige... when I was 25.
It’s a solid black.

I thought the Moon would be “old man’s beige”... however I saw a Volvo yesterday that looked like it could be 'Pebble Grey’ (Moon), if so it looked far from ‘old man beige’ and more of a titanium colour (silver with a hint of light brown) it looked very nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just placed my order for a UK car in Magnesium... and having doubts! I like the look of Moon but it's a brave choice and could either look great or awful. Does anyone have any natural light pics of the Moon?
Also, is the black a 'solid' black or Metallic?
Thanks folks!
I've just ordered on in Moon, the entire familam wanted me to order Midnight.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Personally I’m leaning towards Moon, however slightly annoying that on the Polestar 2 it’s £900 extra but on the Volvo S60 the equivalent colour is £675

21 - 40 of 48 Posts