Polestar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've ordered the Polestar 2 in moon. Its the only colour I haven't seen and actual photo / video of It's a risky choice but I'm hoping it'll look awesome with the performance pack trim and Barley leather interior.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I still favour Moon I think 🤔

But odd they don't offer a few more colours - like Volvo do on the XC40; such as the Red or Sage Green.

I guess, as its new they've got to keep production lines down to smaller numbers to get them out there - but as someone suggested on Facebook - you have a choice of Black, White and various shades of 'greyish' colours between.

·
Registered
28 Posts
MY vote goes to Moon. Looks really nice! :( We went Magnesium.
We also prefer the Moon, on the test drive we had the Moon car behind us so it was in our mirrors most of the time, IMO it looked great, however the Magnesium looked nice also (just not quote as nice for me)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Stopped in Banbury to charge our E-Niro on our way home and by absolute luck a gaggle of P*2 being charged! Including one in Thunder Grey and slate interior. Definitely made the right choice for me. Midnight is very nice though. View attachment 573
That does look good!
Was there a Magnesium car there at all - and if so did it look decent in the flesh?

I originally specced thunder/ slate but changed it to Magnesium/Slate after seeing some "real life" photos of the Mag. car - but an am now starting to wonder if I've made the right decision...!

·
Registered
669 Posts
We're in the same boat. When we went for our test drive the only colour missing was Magnesium - the colour we have ordered. We took the colour swatch outside and it looked good, but still difficult to imagine on the actual car. In many pics the Snow and Magnesium are difficult to distinguish between. We did notice that the Thunder looked very blue, and both thunder and Moon changed tremendously in different lights.
Here is a pic of the Moon, not in sunlight, if that helps at all

41 - 60 of 100 Posts