Polestar Forum banner
101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
Wondering how long the dealer shine will last
37 Posts
@rgledhill - if you are updating the list, then Polestar are advising on their website that the hands-free tailgate sensor may be missing...

* Please note that due to the global shortage of semiconductors from suppliers, the hands-free tailgate foot sensor may not be available on your vehicle at delivery, but with the possibility to be retrofitted free of charge at a later date.

(y)@shucky

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
True, but people should be advised of that during the hand-over and it should only be a temporary thing. If we get a few "Why isn't my kick sensor working?" questions on the forum then I'll put it up, but otherwise people might have a faulty sensor and just put it down to this. Hope that's ok :)

Reactions: Dajafe

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 - Midnight
17 Posts
I just picked up my Polestar 2 yesterday in Northern California. They told me first aid kits no longer come with the car, which seemed odd. Has anyone else seen that? Also the guy said the left USB-c port (has a white ring around the port) is for media, so if you don't want to use BT for audio. I hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere else yet and haven't tried it out yet to confirm.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
As usual the delivery guys make things up. Although in future that may be possible, for now that USB port is just for charging devices. The only way to play music is via Bluetooth or streaming.

Congratulations on the new car 🙂

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I just picked up my Polestar 2 yesterday in Northern California. They told me first aid kits no longer come with the car, which seemed odd. Has anyone else seen that? Also the guy said the left USB-c port (has a white ring around the port) is for media, so if you don't want to use BT for audio. I hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere else yet and haven't tried it out yet to confirm.
welcome!!

it’s been discussed and verified that the white circled USBC port has hardware suggesting it could in principle be used for media, but this has not been enabled by the software in the car yet.
the N Cal Spaces are staffed by folks who used to be or are still at Volvo Palo Alto/Marin and in nonBEV Volvos that circle indicates it could be used for media. So they probably assumed likewise for the polestar

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I don't think anyone in the US got a first aid kit. It's required in some European markets.

·
Registered
996 Posts
But we did get the jack at least.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My Polestar 2 arrived today... YAY!

I got the jack, no first aid kit. That's a better charging cable than I expected! Also, why does the system tell me there is no internet connection when LTE is lit?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts

I got the jack, no first aid kit. That's a better charging cable than I expected! Also, why does the system tell me there is no internet connection when LTE is lit?
congrats!

is the internet being out a Spotify thing? I find Spotify sometimes needs a moment on boot up to get things sorted out
Other times the system says it has lte but Google etc doesn’t have connectivity. I’ve seen this in my cell phone too and chalk it up to poor signal despite how full that triangle

·
Registered
59 Posts
congrats!

is the internet being out a Spotify thing? I find Spotify sometimes needs a moment on boot up to get things sorted out
Other times the system says it has lte but Google etc doesn’t have connectivity. I’ve seen this in my cell phone too and chalk it up to poor signal despite how full that triangle
It was google saying there was no connection.

·
Registered
2021 Swedish Blue/Leather/Tow/19"
93 Posts
I recall a note to check tire pressures. I finally did yesterday after a month. Driver front tire was 51psi while all others were 45psi (warm not cold). I just dont understand why people cant do their jobs right.
So yes, check your tire pressure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
🤣 think how much different the world would be if everyone did their job right.
World peace. Well it takes that and people not hogging the left lane. We would have world peace. 🤣

·
Registered
93 Posts
🤣 think how much different the world would be if everyone did their job right.
World peace. Well it takes that and people not hogging the left lane. We would have world peace. 🤣

·
Registered
16 Posts

T-Mobile lol it does that try swapping to verizon

·
Registered
16 Posts
You don't determine what your car is using for cellular connection.
I was told by P*Denver that it’s T-Mobile and has very bad conn. So you can change to att or verizon if you want. Though it will cost you. For me I have ATT in both my jags and they charged 600$ for 3 years for both cars

101 - 120 of 123 Posts