Polestar Forum banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was told by P*Denver that it’s T-Mobile and has very bad conn. So you can change to att or verizon if you want. Though it will cost you. For me I have ATT in both my jags and they charged 600$ for 3 years for both cars
You need to swap the swim near the rear view mirror I believe. Saw it in a video on YT

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I was told by P*Denver that it’s T-Mobile and has very bad conn. So you can change to att or verizon if you want. Though it will cost you. For me I have ATT in both my jags and they charged 600$ for 3 years for both cars
Please post the video. That sim card slot is not currently in use according to the people on this forum, and you have no ability to change the car's carrier. PS made a change in the US from ATT to T-Mobile some months ago and performance degraded. When they made that switch there was no sim card involved in the process. It was all internal to the car's sw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please post the video. That sim card slot is not currently in use according to the people on this forum, and you have no ability to change the car's carrier. PS made a change in the US from ATT to T-Mobile some months ago and performance degraded. When they made that switch there was no sim card involved in the process. It was all internal to the car's sw.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts